Terms and Conditions
- You can make your payment in a safe manner with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
- Bank transfers are also accepted, for which you must contact us to send you the information of our bank. For which it must be taken into account that you will have to wait between 3 to 7 business days for the confirmation of accreditation in our account.
- The price of the products includes local taxes in Guatemala.
- Any payment by credit or debit card has a surcharge of 3.5%
- All the information that the client provides will be treated with absolute confidentiality and privacy.
- We guarantee the protection of privacy and confidentiality of information, this Website has a VeriSign SecureSite Pro 128-bit authenticity SSL certificate issued by VeriSign Trust Network, on behalf of Cooperativa Carmelita.
CANCELLATION AND / OR RETURN POLICY:
- We will do our best if you need to change your travel date after payment is made.
In case of not being able to travel on the scheduled dates, for justified reasons, the traveler will have six months to make the tour, after the payment date. For which you must schedule the travel date in coordination with the sales office.
- If you can not make the expedition, after having made the payment. It is possible to change the name of your reservation or transfer it to another person, for which you must send an email authorizing this change.
- You can cancel your tour or expedition, for which you must send us a written notification, at least eight days in advance to expedición@turismocooperativacarmelita.com. However, under no circumstances will 100% refunds be made. Refunds apply as follows:
- Cancellations made at least 8 days before the trip applies 75% refund.
- Cancellations made between 7 to 5 days in advance of the trip apply 60% refund.
- Cancellations made 4 to a day before the trip will not be reimbursed.
- No refunds will apply if you do not show up at the agreed meeting point to start the tour or to travel to the place where you will take the tour, without notice.
- No refund of transportation tickets that have been issued as part of the tour can be made.
- Cooperativa Carmelita Tour Operator is not responsible for delays or cancellations caused by force majeure or any cause beyond our control, such as riots, strikes, natural disasters, fires or adverse weather conditions such as hurricanes or tropical storms.
- Refunds will be made within a period of 30 business days after the cancellation of the trip. The refund is made via transfer, for which they must coordinate with the sales office.
This is a legal agreement between any user and the Cooperativa Carmelita Tourism Operator, being understood that the client, before requesting any service through the site, has reviewed, understood and agreed the terms set forth in the Policies of this web page.